George Clooney and Martha Stewart LIVE in Sydney
In a unique opportunity for Australian businesses, actor George Clooney and entrepreneur Martha Stewart will lead a line-up of six internationally acclaimed business leaders who will present at the inaugural Global Leadership Forum being run by The Growth Faculty at the Sydney Convention Centre on December 12.
The powerful one day seminar is an opportunity for businesses and their employees to be inspired by leaders who have revolutionised the way we communicate, invest, shop, use technology, act and live in global business. The full line-up of speakers includes:
- Martha Stewart, CEO, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - THE BUSINESS OF BUILDING A BRAND
- George Clooney, Actor, Producer, Activitist, Co-Founder of Not On Our Watch and Satellite Sentinel Project - THE POWER OF COLLABORATION
- Russell Simmons, CEO, Rush Communications - AUTHENTIC LEADERSHIP
- Muhammad Yunus, CEO, Grameen Bank - SOCIAL BUSINESS: A NEW KIND OF CAPITALISM
- Jeff Taylor, Founder, Monster.com and Eons.com - FIND AND KEEP: THE FUTURE OF HUMAN CAPITAL -
- Michael Fertik, Founder of Reputation.com - ONLINE & ON-GUARD: HOW TO BUILD BRANDS & PROTECT PRIVACY
You will be inspired by the personal journeys of these passionate, persuasive maverick leaders and take away insights that will change the way you think about your business.
This powerful one-day seminar will cover:
- Ideas and trends that will shape the future
- Importance of managing your brand online
- Using collaboration for exponential growth and results
- Strategies to create positive change
- Increase profitability and longevity
- Leveraging technology for growth
- Strategies that help you dominate and lead
- Inspiring your people through authentic leadership
- What it takes to get from initial concept to global success
Bring your team or host your clients at a business learning experience like no other!
When & Where:
12 December 2011 | Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
Time: 08:30 - 17:00
Fees (Inc GST):
- Premium Seats: $1100
- Creative Leadership Forum Member Rate: $880
Includes: Refreshment breaks and networking lunch
*Special: Register 4 or more before Friday, 25 November, and you and your colleagues will go in the draw to WIN one of 20 seats at the private dinner with the speakers
- General Seats $595 (terrace seats, no catering!) Available through Ticketek only. http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=GLOBALLE11
This event will sell out! Register yourself and your team online or call 1300 721 778!